USEFUL VASTU TIPS
SOME USEFUL TIPS BASED ON VASTU AND FENG-SHUI
1. Allow a bright light on the main door.
2. It is best to leave only maximum 5 door open.
3. Avoid keeping a T.V. set in bed-room.
4. Avoid keeping any water feature or plants in the bed room.
5. Do not use seperate mattresses and bed-sheet.
6. Arrange the furniture to from a square or a circle or an octagon in.
7. Brighten the corners.
8. Place a picture of bright sunrise on southern wall in living room.
9. The wind should come from south-west in the bed room.
10. Dining-room should not expose to the front door of your house.
11. Never put mirror in kitchen.
12. Keep the broom and mops out of the sight in kitchen.
13. Keep the bathroom and toilet door closed as much as possible.
14. Windows should open outward normally.
15. Do not keep prickly cactus, plants in the house.
16. Place an aquarium in the sourh-east corner in living room.
17. Place a happy family picture in living room.
Courtesy : Vastu Compass.com
1 It is always prudent to check the direction and shape of the plot. A construction on quadrangular, rectangular or square plot is beneficial and good from all aspects.
2 Big plot fetches prosperity, but it should not have any cracks or cleavage.
3 Triangular shaped plot are considered inauspicious for construction of a building.
4 A small narrow plot between two big plots is not considered good, because
owner of the building on such plot always remains in troubles.
5 It is always better to have a plot whose length in the east-west direction is more than that in north-south direction.
6 Plot having more open vacant space in south than in north, will lead to destruction and downfall whether it is in the house or a industry.
7 All the heavy and permanent items should be placed in the southwest corner of the building or plot.
8 While sleeping head should be kept in the east or south. Never sleep with feet towards south or east.
9 Water tanks on the roof in the south-west direction are auspicious. These should never be placed in north or north-east (eshanya) corner.
10 Pooja room is always best in the northeast corner or near it.
11 Kitchen is always auspicious and best in the south-east (Agney) corner, or adjacent to it.
12 Open space should be kept all around the building.
13 Building should be constructed in such a way so that it is higher in the southwest and lower in the northeast. Walls should also be constructed in this manner.
14 Underground water tanks (for storage of water) well, hand-pump, boring etc. should be built in northeast direction only. Height of these water tanks should never be above the plinth level of the main building.
15 As far as possible there should be only one main door of the house, which should be adorned with auspicious symbols.
16 All the doors and windows should be of the same height upper edges being in the same straight line.
17 There should not be a door above a door. This principle does not apply on multistory buildings. Height of the door on upper floor should be kept less than that on the lower floor.
18 Family life will be happy if more heavy items are placed in the rooms on the southwest and south-sides.
19 More the lighter (weightless) items are in the north, northeast and northwest directions, the happier will be the life of the family in the house.
20 It is better if there are no tall trees in the east. Trees in the west are good.